- You should stay in character to give characters more realistic aura.
- You have a limit of FIVE SLOTS!
Slot 1: Major Canon / Minor Canon
Slot 2: Minor Canon
Slot 3: Minor Canon / Original Character
Slot 4: Original Character
Slot 5: Original Character
Slot 6: Original Character / Minor Canon [Only to be gained after having three Original Characters filled up for an active month.]
Slot 7: Original Character / Minor Canon [Only to be gained after an active month with four Original Characters filled up.]
- You must send in an application in a note.
- Please do not create an account before being accepted in. Once you are accepted, you may make the account.
Biometals: Click Here
Pseudoroids: Click Here
Plots: Click Here
Show proper behavior in the roleplay chat as well the OOC chat. This goes the same with visitors.
If a visitor/the visitors is/are asked to leave by any roleplayer or by the admin, they have to abide by that.
If the visitor[s] do not comply, they will be IP Banned on the spot. If an RPer had invited them, that RPer is subject to be talked to by an admin.
If you have a problem with another RP'er, take it up with them in PMs.
We are adults here. Therefore, sometimes adult topics may come up either in the roleplay or even in the OOC chatter. However, try not to go about a Mature rating. Nothing explicit though. You're all able to think, so use your head of what's appropriate or not. If you're not sure, don't speak it, or ask an admin.
Please send them in a note.
Please title them along with the name of the character the idea/concern is for.
Please note that the ideas will take longer than the character applications since these will be discussed between admins and will be taken in consideration.
As for the concerns, it can be ranged from a canon's hobby to history and abilities to an OC question.
Different Universe OCs
OCs from a non-Megaman universe is not allowed. While you may adopt another game's aspect to your OC, if you are flat out attempting for an OC that cannot logically adapt to the MM universe it will be denied outright.
We value consistency and realistic, high quality RP. To that end, if you desire to have an incredibly old OC from a previous time period, the latest you may hail from is the late Zero series, around the time of Z4.
If you make such an OC, they cannot be a human. The only exception is Ciel, considered a major Canon character.
You must provide an explanation to how your OC has survived the time between their birth to present day, and if they do not have an expiration date, how they avoided it.
The admins have a right to turn down anyone.
OOC and IC
IC means 'In character'. OOC means 'Out of Character'.
Even if you, the RP'er, know something, that doesn't automatically mean your character does. Be consistent and realistic. Your character's knowledge should only be what they discover in the RP and in character.
Please do not be afraid to ask for verification by using OOC brackets or a manner of OOC communication of your choice.
While we do have an OOC chat, it's rarely used for actual OOC chatter. However, if there is RP going on, please go to the OOC chat to chatter. OOC CHAT HERE
Please be nice to others; be kind and courteous to fellow roleplayers. This includes talking to others in advance for roleplay events.
Please remember to use correct grammar. Punctuation, and capitalization are included and required.
While we ask for no excessive amounts of cussing, we're adults here. It's fine to cuss, but don't overdo it.
Pairings are acceptable.
No cybering, meaning, no explicit sex. Keep things tasteful.
Reploids and Pseudoroids cannot have biological children. They may build child-sized/mentally child-like Reploids, or adopt orphans.
Only Humans and Humanoids can have children. No reploid and human mix children.
If you are really sure about having an offspring, you have to discuss of how this will happen and decide which 'parent' can roleplay as this child. The child must be roleplayed by either of the parents.
Pregnancy time limit: 7 to 10 weeks
Child Growth: One week equals one month
Get an Admin's permission to do this, meaning send a note to us about having an offspring with details of date of birth and name.
Offspring will count as a 'support unit' for both parents and abide by the support unit rules.
Keep the accounts active!
If you're going on a hiatus, please inform people in some fashion. Don't forget to tell how long you will be gone.
The limit of being inactive WITHOUT TELLING is FOUR WEEKS.
You will be given one notice that must be replied to within a week. Failure to do so will result in you being discharged from the RP.
You have 3 weeks of informed hiatus without any specifications of why you are going to be in the hiatus list. The specifications can be of overseas trip, college semesters, final exams, and etc.
At the end of the third week, we will send you a note. If you do not reply within a week time, you will be rid of your canon character(s), major and minor. Your OCs will not be affected by this.
If you have no canon characters, your OCs will be suspended. If there is no reply still, you will be officially removed from the RP.
If this happens to you, you have one chance to have an adequate explanation for your inability to answer before. If the admins decide it is good, and you are able to be consistently active again, your OCs are restored and you may bypass the month wait period. Don't sob story us either.
You get to have THREE WARNINGS to fix your actions. After those warnings you will be suspended for a week.
If you continue your misbehavior, you will be IP-banned. End of story.
Instant Suspension means that they have the ability to temporary ban someone on the spot on grounded reasons as mentioned below. Any admin may do this.
Reasons for suspension:
Breaking the rules
If we found something wrong with your OC that is already in the roleplay. This is to allow time for some changes before putting the character back to the roleplay. It requires the roleplayer and admins' cooperation and communications.
How can I remove a warning off of me?: Do not get another warning in a month time.
Explanation of Terms:
GODMOD: The act of being 'invincible' to other roleplayers and making yourself 'all powerful' hence the word "God" or "Mod". Examples of Godmod would be---blocking all of their attacks magically when you have no possible way to defend yourself or not giving them a chance to reply and ending the fight are popular ones.EXAMPLE: Dirg grabs the drill, yanking it out and crushing it.
This is a godmod because it leaves no room for opposition or defense. It doesn't matter how powerful the character is, YOU CANNOT GODMOD.
SEAGULL: To be in multiple places at once without saying where exactly you are and make up some idiotic excuse about it.
BUNNY: To take control of another RPers' character[s]. Example, As Grey stepped down, everyone in the room turned to look at him. This is a minor bunnying. As for the major bunnying, Using Model W, Albert laughed, his booming voice instilling terror in everyone's hearts. They probably pissed themselves too. This is an action that is quite annoying to the others. It's similiar to Godmod.
Send us a note with the subject, Application for: [character here]
As for taking up another Canon, it will be one week after the first Canon you picked up.
To take up another OC, you will have to wait for two weeks after the first OC or Canon.
Please note that your application may be looked over by the other members of MMZXRP-DA, aside from the admins and co-admin[s]. This only happen time to time with different applicators or with the members' applications.
If we do not have an application of a character that was supposedly for this roleplay, that character will be on suspension until we have the application note for the said character.
You have a three day period to create the dA account of an accepted character. If it passes three days, that character will follow the rules of a dropped character.
What to do once you're accepted
Create a dA account for that character you applied for.
Add MMZXRP-DA first so that we can easily add you to the list. I am not going to play hide-and-seek with you for that account.
Go to ZXRP Chatango and create your rp character account to roleplay. That is where the main roleplay is at. It's free to make one. If no one is present at the time you logged in, post something so that I know you've been there. ZXRP Chatango
You may put the character biography in the dA ID area or not. It's up to you.
We ask you DO post your character's combat abilities somewhere on the character dA.
Dropping a Character and Re-Applying
This goes for quitting the roleplay too. There are ways to drop a character; the following ways are: Murder, Suicide, Disappearance, and etc.
Once you quit, you are not allowed to re-apply for a month.
To re-apply is the same procedure as when applying for the first time.
It is possible to re-apply for the same Canon (if it's still free) or OC.
It is NOT possible to put in the same note about dropping a character and picking up a new one. It is preferred to have a note on dropping a character then another note to pick up a new character.
To quit the roleplay, you must send in a note of resignation. You can add the reasons of why you are quitting or not.
To drop a character, you must send us a note of dropping a character.
For any drop of a character [whether it is a Canon or an OC], you have to wait a week before going to pick up another character.
If you quit the roleplay, you are not immediately retconned. This is due to some characters having massive overall effects on the entire RP. It is not fair to everyone to have everything retconned at the drop of a hat.
When you quit, you have the choice to "retcon" your character or come up with a story of how they are gone.
"Retcon" basically means your character(s) are gone but their actions remain. Your characters may not be considered 'known' anymore, but what they did remains behind.
If you give nothing for your characters' disappearance, the admins will make it up for you.
If you leave it up to the admins, kill off, or "retcon" your character(s), you obviously cannot apply for them again.
1. Which character do you want?:
2. Why do you want to role-play as this character?:
3. Please write a monologue in the character's mindset. (it should be a paragraph, meaning 4 or 5 lines at least; any subject will be accepted. However if the character uses a Biometal, PLEASE DON'T JUST WRITE A BIOMATCH-METAL CONVERSATION. This section is for the CHARACTER.):
4. Does the character use a Biometal? If so, please write a short monologue from the POV of the Biometal without the Biomatch (This is to ensure that the Biometal is also RP'd properly!) :
5. How many times a week you can participate?:
6. Do you have any ideas concerning the character you wish to role-play as? [Example: History, appearance, additional weapons, hobbies, etc] Any questions about the rules as well?: [If the canon character you are applying for is a pseudoroid, you can include the alternate appearance.]
1. Name, Age and Height?
2. History/Background story? [Note that the admins will not accept a character that makes direct references to being related to a canon character nor had any explicit interaction with a canon character. There are no exceptions.]
3. Personality? [Give us their motivations and drives. Include hobbies if you want.]
4. Appearance? [How your character look like. Please do include what race(Reploid, Human, etc) he or she is.]
5. Abilities/Weaponry? [This is the non-Megaman abilities and weaponry. Note that the admins reserve the right to deny any power should it be deemed necessary and also note that if it was not in the application note, we will not accept its usage later on without explicit permission in the form of an admin's approval via note.]
6. Biometal? [This is only if your character has a biometal. If not, leave this empty. If yes, state who the biometal is based on, the biometal letter, abilities and weaponry when Megamerged with the said biometal. If the biometal is based on a Classic Series Character, you must explain why the data on the biometal was available. ]
7. Give an example of you in the character's mindset. [Give a monologue. It does not have to be specific, there are many topics to choose from, just do it from the point of view of the character. The monologue needs to be a paragraph, that means at least 4-5 sentences and please remember your grammar. If the character includes the Biometal, please try not to write a Biomatch-Metal conversation! This is for the character]
8. Does the character use a Biometal? If so, please write a short monologue from the POV of the Biometal without the Biomatch (This is to ensure that the Biometal is also RP'd properly!) :
9. How many times a week do you think you can participate? [Four weeks of inactivity is grounds for removal]
10. Do you have any ideas or concerns for the character? Any questions regarding the rules?: